Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Forgotten City Part 1



"I'm not going to lie, I wasn't excited about doing this project. Brad brought it to me about a month before it was supposed to air, and I had no enthusiasm to move forward. However, after completing the morgue part of special, I got intrigued. For one, it was shot well, by my friend Jeremy Dunbar. So anything he shoots I pretty much know I'll have good video to work with. Lots of nats, angles, moves...just an all around good piece. So after that it sort of got the ball rolling. Even though I never thought it would end, it eventually did, and the comments received were well worth the hard work that I put into it. I also shot some neighborhood shots...really sad to see, but I was hopeful that we were doing something good to help change the problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers